Textbooks can only be refunded and/or exchanged the first ten days of the quarter, and only if purchased for that current quarter.
In addition the following quidelines are in effect:
- Receipt is always required. Credit/Debit purchases are refunded to the card (card must be present), no cash.
- 100% refund with a drop slip.
- 90% refund for any other reason, with staff approval.
- New books must be in same condition, clean and no markings.
- Packages (textbooks with ancillary items, i.e. lab manuals, study guides, cd, access codes) must still be in wrapping, all components unmarked and unopened.
- Lab manuals, study guides, and non-required or optional materials may be ineligible for return or exchange.